Monday, March 4, 2019

create practice

I made a program that creates a shopping list for the user. First it uses a function to get the users name. Then it gives them 4 options to choose from; see whats on the list, add to the list, remove from the list, or quit the program. In the video, I input a name, then begin adding items to the list. After I am done adding items to the list, I type quit and it reads off my final list.

This was a collaborative create task that we created amongst the whole class. At first we created a simple program that asked for items to add to the list and then could also state the items in the list. Then we started adding functions to get the name of the user and check if items were already in the list. Our next step was to add cprint so we could change the color of words. I changed my welcome message to cyan and the error messages to red. The final functions we added to our program was the remove function and a function that prints the items that were added to the list after the user types in quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment