Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Trip to the Chatham RCA

Yesterday, October 2nd, our computer science class went on a visit to the Marconi/RCA. I had a great time and learned a lot of cool things. It was truly awesome being able to see an actual enigma machine and learn how to use one. The one thing that I really wish was improved on was interacting with the students from the other school. My group had 12 people in it, 8 students from Plymouth South and 4 from Sandwich. There was no incentive at all for us to get to know the others and people just stayed and talked with their friend groups. Another thing that would have been great would be instead of 30 minutes at each station, there was 45. I left feeling like I had not learned everything that I could and wanted to know more. That extra 15 minutes could have given students the time to explore the artifacts on display more in depth and get a better understanding for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment