Sunday, September 9, 2018

Interviewing My Mom

What computing innovation has had the most impact on your life? In what ways has your life been affected?

"I think texting has had the largest impact on my life. I really do not like talking on the phone. I enjoy the simplicity of being able to with someone whether it be a question or just a greeting without it turning into a lengthy conversation. Texting offers me the option to respond right away or when I have the time to do so. I also like being able to 'talk' to multiple people at once as well. It is so much easier to plan events or a get together when a number of people can be a part of a conversation and can add their input at their leisure. So, I would definitely say that texting has had the biggest and most important affect on my life." 


This answer is a lot similar to mine because we both focused on how our innovation makes communication easier for us. If I ever want to talk to my friends we just hop on Xbox, get in a party together and usually talk for hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment